Đề cương ôn thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7 năm 2020 – 2021 được biên soạn bám sát nội dung chương trình học của môn Anh giúp những bạn dễ dàng ôn tập chuẩn bị cho bài kiểm tra giữa học kì 2 đạt kết quả tốt.
Tài liệu gồm có cả lý thuyết và bài tập kèm theo. Hy vọng đây là tài liệu hữu ích giúp những em học viên ôn tập nắm vững được kiến thức và kỹ năng và đạt được kết quả cao trong kỳ thi sắp tới đây. Ngoài ra những bạn xem thêm thêm Bộ đề thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7. tiếp sau này là nội dung chi tiết, mời những bạn cùng xem thêm.
Đề cương ôn thi giữa học kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7
- I. Nội dung ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 7 chương trình cũ
- II. Nội dung ôn tập giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 7 chương trình thí điểm
- III. Bài tập ôn thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7
I. Nội dung ôn tập giữa kì 2 tiếng Anh 7 chương trình cũ
1. Vocabulary relating to unit 9-13
2. Grammar and Language focus
– Simple tenses; Past simple tense
– Prepositions of location
– Adjectives and adverbs of manner.
– Indefinite quantifiers: a little, a lot of, lots of, too much …
– So, too, either and neither
– Would like + N
– Like + N / gerund
– More, less and fewer
– Modal verbs: ought to, should, can, must …
– Adverbs of frequency
– How much is it?
– What is the matter?
– What was wrong with you?
– How far…?
– How about/ What about…?
– Question words
II. Nội dung ôn tập giữa kì 2 Tiếng Anh 7 chương trình thí điểm
the sounds /e/ and /ei/; /t/, /d/ and /id/; stress in two – syllable words (nouns, adjectives and verbs: simple), stress in three – syllable words (simple)
2. Vocabulary (unit 7-10)
Vocabulary related to:
– Festivals around the world
– Sources of energy
3. Grammar and Stucture
– Used to;
– Connectors: although, despite/ in spite of, however and nevertheless.
– WH/H – questions;
– Adverbial phrases;
– The future continuous;
– The future simple passive.
4. Reading and listening skills
– Reading and listening skills are about the topics: Traffic, films, festivals around the world and sources of energy.
III. Bài tập ôn thi giữa kì 2 môn tiếng Anh lớp 7
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others.
(Chọn 1 từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác so với những từ sót lại)
II. Choose the word that has a different stress pattern from the others.
(Chọn từ có trọng âm chính rơi vào vị trí khác so với những từ sót lại)
B. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR.
I. Choose the best answer (A , B , C or D) to complete the sentences.
(Chọn 1 đáp án đúng trong số A , B ,C hoặc D để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau)
1.Nam used to ________ morning exercise when he got up early.
2. My father __________the bus to work every day, but I cycle.
3. I go to school __________ bike.
4. Traffic accidents can be prevented if people __________ the rules.
C. go after
D. take care of
5. You should look right and left when you go ________the roaD.
6. Bus is the main Public ________in Viet Nam.
7. The play was so boring. ________, Hoa saw it from beginning to enD.
8. She’s sure that they will find the film_________.
9. ____________ being frightened by the images, Lan still liked the film so much.
A. In spite
10. __________ the story of the film was good, I didn’t like the acting.
11. The play was so boring. ________, An saw it from beginning to enD.
12. – “ Do you like seeing a film?” – “_________________”
A. No, I don’t like it at all
B. Sure. What film shall we see?
C. Who is in it?
D. I’m sorry, I can’t.
13. ____________ is La Tomatina celebrated? – Every August.
14. My father liked the ____________ of that singer.
15. ____________ is not very far from here to the harbour.
II. Put the correct form of the verb in brackets.
(Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. Nam often (play) ______ soccer in the afternoon.
2. My father used to (go) __________swimming when he was a chilD.
3. What about (go) __________ to the zoo on Sunday evening ?
4. Tien Dung goalkeeper (live) _______ Thanh Hoa city since 1997.
5. I used to (go) _________ to the zoo on Sundays when I was a chilD.
6. Xuan Truong footballer (play) _________ soccer beautifully last Saturday.
7. Nam used to (go) __________fishing when he was a chilD.
8. They (learn) _______ English for five years.
9. How about (go) _______ to the zoo on Sunday evening ?
10. Quang Hai footballer (play) _______ soccer beautifully last Saturday.
11. I (meet) ________ her at the movie theater last night.
12. He (go) ___ to the English club every Sunday. But last Sunday he (not go) ________ there, he went to the City’s museum.
13. Two years ago, she (teach) ________ at a village school.
14. What __________you (do) ____________ yesterday morning?
15. We (travel) ___________ to Hue next month.
16. My mother (not like) ______ riding a motorbike.
17. When my father was young, he (drink) ________ a lot of beer.
18. Nam (study) _______ homework in the living room now.
19. Be careful ! The car (come) ________ .
20. My mother (go) _________ to the supermarket yesterday evening.
I. Read the following text carefully and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D for each of the gap.
When you are in Hong Kong, you can go about (1) _________taxi , by bus, or by undergrounD.
I myself prefer the underground (2) ______ it is fast, easy and cheap. There are (3) ______ buses and taxis in Singapore and one cannot drive along the road (4) ______ and without many stops, especially on the Monday morning. The underground is therefore usually quicker (5) _______ taxis or buses. If you do not know Singapore very well, it is difficult (6) _______ the bus you want. You can take a taxi , but it is (7) _______ expensive than the underground or a bus . On the underground, you find good maps that tell you the names of the stations and show you how to get to them, so that it is easy (8) _______ your way.
2. A. but
3. A. many
B. a lot
4. A. quick
5. A. so
6. A. to find
7. A. less
8. A. to find
II. Read the following text carefully and choose the correct answer A, B, C or D for each of the gap.
Ewan McGregor was (1)_____ in Scotland in 1971. He decided to be an (2)______ when he was only nine and he (3)_____his first film in 1992. So far in his career he has appeared (4)_____ a lot of different types of films, including comedies, musical, dramas and the Star Wars movies. In his career Ewan has worked with like actresses Cameron Diaz and Nicole Kidman, and his films have won lots of awards. He loves acting and when he finished (5)_______ the musical, Moulin Rouge, he said, “I have never been happier to do anything in my life”.
1. A. bear
D. to bear
2. A. acting
3. A. made
4. A. at
5. A. to film
III. Read the passage and choose the best answer.
Yesterday, on the way Trang chủ from school, I saw an accident. A boy was run over by a taxi when he was riding his bicycle. The boy’s leg was broken and it was bleeding badly. Someone there tried to stop the bleeding. They put pressure on it and held it tight. A man used his mobile phone to call the emergency service. Some minutes later, an ambulance arrived and sent the boy to the hospital. Two policemen came to the scene immediately. Some people told the police that the taxi was driving at a very high speed when the accident happeneD. Some others began talking about the traffic accidents these days and blamed the increasing number of accidents on the roads for careless driving and drunk drivers.
1. What did the writer see yesterday?
A. a fire
B. an accident
C. a fighting
D. a crash
2. The accident happened between a taxi and…………….
A. a bus
B. a car
C. a bicycle
D. a motorbike
3. The boy was sent to the hospital by…………….
A. a police
B. a car
C. an ambulance
D. a passenger
4. What part of his body was hurt? – His………………..
5. How was the driver driving when the accident happened? – Very…………….
IV. Read the text and answer the questions:
Titanic is a romantic film, which was directed by James Cameron. However, it’s also about a disaster. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.
The film is about the sinking of the ship Titanic on its first voyage. The main characters are Jack Dawson and Rose Dewitt Bukater. Jack saves Rose from killing herself during the journey on board the ship. Although they are from different social classes, and Rose is already engaged, they fall in love. The film has a sad ending: the Titanic sinks and more than a thousand people die in the disaster, including Jack.
Critics say it is a must-see. I agree because the story is moving and the acting is excellent. The special effects, visuals and music are also incredible.
What kind of film is Titanic?
Who does Titanic star?
What is Titanic about?.
How is the ending of Titanic?
5.What do critics say about Titanic ?
V. Read the text and choose the best answers.
Easter is an important Christian festival and holiday. It is (1)______ to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter is not a fixed holiday. Its (2)______ varies between 22nd March and 25th April. People celebrate Easter (3)______ the worlD.
In the UK, Easter is a public holiday. People (4)______ Easter chocolate eggs to their friends and family. There are also egg hunts for kids. In the US, Easter is a (5)______ holiday. People can go to church and have a special family meal. They also (6)______ egg-hunts and give gifts of coloured eggs. In Russia, Easter is one of the (7)______ important holidays. People celebrate it (8)______ an Easter breakfast or meal. They also create very beautiful Easter eggs.
Mời những bạn tải file tài liệu để xem thê nội dung chi tiết